How to remove International Cyber Security Protection Alliance scam? This question has been recently raised on Yahoo Answers, and it is our responsibility to give our understanding of this problem and the ways it can be fixed. First of all, it is worthy of saying that International Cyber Security Protection Alliance also known as ICSPA) is not a virus. This is a decent organization that is meant to render protection in the online realms of the world wide web. Regretfully, hackers user the good name of this agency as a way of scaring and tricking users into wasting their funds for nothing.
International Cyber Security Protection Alliance (ICSPA) logo and name are used in many ransomware programs today that belong to the Urausy virus family. All of them are very severe, by the way. In many cases they even encrypt some of the files on your hard drive, or even all files. The scary moment, of course, is when this ransomware suddenly appears in front of your computer. It immediately locks your screen and tells that you’ve done something in violation of the law. In particular, the virus accuses users of downloading illegal software, audio and video samples, watching a lot of sinful explicit content, sending massive unsolicited spam and even visiting the sites of terrorist organizations for the purpose of supporting them. Of course, this is indeed quite a scary message, even if users have never done such things in their live.
International Cyber Security Protection Alliance virus prompts users into paying the fine (ransom) for the crimes they’ve never committed. This is offered to be done through Ukash, Paysafecard or GreenDot MoneyPak payment systems. However, doing as instructed by this malware is a serious mistake. You should never transfer your funds in favor of these fraudsters. Instead, please follow the ransomware removal guidelines outlined below.
Ransomware removal guide:
- Restart your computer and press F8 while it is restarting (before Windows starts booting).
- Select Safe mode with networking as seen from the screenshot below.
- Press Start and select Run. Alternatively, you may press Win+R hotkey command on your keyboard.
- In the empty field type msconfig.
- Disable startup items rundll32 turning on any application from Application Data.
- Restart your system once again into normal mode.
- Scan your system with http://loaris.com/download.php?trojanremover to identify file and delete it.
Important! Some versions of these viruses disable all safe modes, but give a short gap that you can use to run anti-malware programs. If this is the case, please do following:
- Restart your PC normally.
- Click Start and go to Run.
- Enter http://loaris.com/download.php?trojanremover If malware is loaded, just press Alt+Tab hotkey command once and keep entering the string blindly, then press Enter.
- Press Alt+Tab and then R (letter) several times. After you succeed to download, install and run Loaris Trojan Remover the process of An Garda Siochana ransowmare should be killed.