Antivirus Security Pro is a new malware that has been released by cyber frauds recently. In this article we will explain two various ways of its removal – automatic and manual. Antivirus Security Pro virus is very difficult to be removed manually. This option is available only for users with extended computer skills. Automatic removal is also described below. This is our recommended removal procedure.
If you want to get rid of Antivirus Security Pro virus manually then you need to possess with some computer skills. As you probably know, Antivirus Security Pro is the scam, virus, malware and indeed the unwanted application for many computers. It has in mind to steal your funds by deceiving and tricking you into buying it. We strongly recommend you to complete full system scan with the help of Loaris Trojan Remover in order to detect other threats possible available on your computer. Loaris is capable of performing the removal job of all the recent viruses, like Antivirus Security Pro. This is not the free program but it is able to help you remove the viruses from your computer quickly and effectively. Please follow the removal instructions set forth below.
Antivirus Security Pro uninstall steps:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe“.
- In the empty field type “Antivirus Security” and click “Scan“.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Attentive Antivirus process. Please watch the above-mentioned steps in this YouTube video instruction:
- Download Loaris Trojan Remover through the direct download button below or by visiting the site http://loaris.com/.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
Antivirus Security Pro automatic remover:
Loaris Trojan Remover aids in the removal of Malware – Trojan Horses, Worms, Adware, Spyware – when standard anti-virus software either fails to detect them or fails to effectively eliminate them. Standard antivirus programs are good at detecting this Malware, but not always good at effectively removing it…
Manual removal help:
Associated registry entry:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun “[random]? = “%CommonAppData%[random][random].exe”