Blogger.exe process in the Task Manager is often a surprise for the web users. They also do not know about C:\ProgramData\Blogger folder presence on their PCs as it can be masked. Right now you should check your Task Manager and make sure whether you have Blogger.exe malicious application or not.
Blogger.exe malware has roots in the C:\ProgramData\Blogger folder where it exists. In fact, deleting of the folder will give no positive result as the process hides itself under other processes and services. There can be interconnected files located deeply in the system which will enable the program again and again.
Blogger.exe penetration has happened if you noticed the process in your Task Manager. Malicious app had all chances to infect your computer with many other malicious software. Now you may be ready to expect low-efficient performance, overloading of the computer to maximum, stealing CPU power, losing private information are only the beginning of the careless installation or not updated databases. That all sounds awful, in fact, it is still not the end of the world.
Invasion of the Blogger.exe malware finishes when you switch for an anti-malware scanner that is able to eliminate the threat easily. Use the guidance below to know how conduct all required steps with our program.
Blogger.exe – how dangerous is it?
It doesn`t matter if Blogger.exe malicious or not, if program is considered as potentially unwanted it may cause a lot of problems for you and your computer. Some programs are able to add many various extensions to most popular browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and so on. This way Blogger.exe may store some information on its users – for example, search queries, to show thousands of ads based on these preferences, though they are not relevant. Also, this behavior can provide other malicious programs and viruses a way inside of your computer. Moreover, Blogger.exe may generate adverts and pop-ups that will annoy you a lot!
Such programs can be installed along with other programs, so probably the Blogger.exe would lead a lot of unwanted guests on your PC – malicious programs, adware, CoinMiners or even Ransomware!
Don’t waste your time and wait for your computer`s death – follow the simple removal guide below and get rid of this adware in a few minutes!
Blogger.exe automatic remover:
Loaris Trojan Remover aids in the removal of various malicious and unwanted stuff – Trojan Horses, Worms, Adware, Spyware, Malware, Ransomware Traces – when standard anti-virus software either fails to detect them or fails to effectively eliminate them. Standard anti-virus programs may be good at detecting threats like Blogger.exe, but not always good at effectively removing it… Also, Loaris Trojan Remover can be considered as a simple cleaner – it removes not only infected files, but also other junk files that were brought by viruses and unwanted programs.
NOTE: Loaris Trojan Remover is absolutely free! You can use it for 30 days without any restrictions! Follow the removal guide below to know how to get the key.
Blogger.exe removal steps:
- 1) Download and install Loaris Trojan Remover.
- 2) When you open the program for the first time, you will see next window with a suggestion to start a free trial:
- 3) Enter your Name and E-mail address – press “Get Now“
- 4) Loaris will send a needed credentials on this e-mail. Open the message and you will see this:
- 5) Click on “MEMBER AREA” and enter you profile using login\password from the e-mail:
- 6) In your profile you will find a key, copy it in your buffer:
- 7) Open Loaris Trojan remover and paste the key in it:
- 8) Your program is activated! Now that you can use it completely free, you need to remove Blogger.exe completely. The scanning process should start right after the activations. If not, just click on “Scan” tab and choose “Standard Scan“:
- 9) When the scanning process is over click “Apply” to remove all infections found after the scan is completed:
(OPTIONAL) Reset browser settings to remove Blogger.exe traces:
- 1) It is advices to shut down browsers for this one.
- 2) In Loaris Trojan Remover click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- 3) Follow the instructions and click on “Yes” button. NOTE: You may lose some of your browser data, so we advise you to backup your bookmarks or addons:
- 4) Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes.
If all these steps didn’t help and you still have to deal with Blogger.exe on your PC, just contact us and we will help to set your computer free from this annoying ads!