ScanGuard is a rogue or fake antivirus that gets installed in your computer. Similar to other fake antiviruses, ScanGuard can terminate your original antivirus and then replace it.
ScanGuard scans your computer and gives you a scanning result which is made up. It says that your system is quite vulnerable due to many infections and you need to handle this immediately. To make it seem more real and reliable, it says that it had handled some them. If you want to take care of the rest, you need to purchase a license to activate ScanGuard.
If you are not familiar with the rogues tricks, you might fall for it. Some people really paid their dollars to purchase ScanGuard. This is not going to work, because this is a scam and only removing it is good way to get rid of it forever. Well, for people who pay the money, what can alleviate their current situation is that there is no pop-up annoying them for now, because if you do not spend some money on it, a warning message constantly pops up, prompting you to pay for that. For those who try to remove it with antiviruses, they would never make it as ScanGuard can block everything that makes attempt to remove it and reports it as an illegal program. Therefore, you need to uninstall ScanGuard from your computer as soon as possible.
ScanGuard – how dangerous is it?
It doesn`t matter if ScanGuard (SS Protect – Security Suite) malicious or not, if program is considered as potentially unwanted it may cause a lot of problems for you and your computer. Some programs are able to add many various extensions to most popular browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and so on. This way ScanGuard may store some information on its users – for example, search queries, to show thousands of ads based on these preferences, though they are not relevant. Also, this behavior can provide other malicious programs and viruses a way inside of your computer. Moreover, ScanGuard may generate adverts and pop-ups that will annoy you a lot!
Such programs can be installed along with other programs, so probably the ScanGuard would lead a lot of unwanted guests on your PC – malicious programs, adware, CoinMiners or even Ransomware!
Don’t waste your time and wait for your computer`s death – follow the simple removal guide below and get rid of this SS Protect – Security Suite in a few minutes!
ScanGuard automatic remover:
Loaris Trojan Remover aids in the removal of various malicious and unwanted stuff – Trojan Horses, Worms, Adware, Spyware, Malware, Ransomware Traces – when standard anti-virus software either fails to detect them or fails to effectively eliminate them. Standard anti-virus programs may be good at detecting threats like ScanGuard, but not always good at effectively removing it… Also, Loaris Trojan Remover can be considered as a simple cleaner – it removes not only infected files, but also other junk files that were brought by viruses and unwanted programs.
NOTE: Loaris Trojan Remover is absolutely free! You can use it for 30 days without any restrictions! Follow the removal guide below to know how to get the key.
ScanGuard removal steps:
- 1) Download and install Loaris Trojan Remover.
- 2) When you open the program for the first time, you will see next window with a suggestion to start a free trial:
- 3) Enter your Name and E-mail address – press “Get Now“
- 4) Loaris will send a needed credentials on this e-mail. Open the message and you will see this:
- 5) Click on “MEMBER AREA” and enter you profile using login\password from the e-mail:
- 6) In your profile you will find a key, copy it in your buffer:
- 7) Open Loaris Trojan remover and paste the key in it:
- 8) Your program is activated! Now that you can use it completely free, you need to remove ScanGuard completely. The scanning process should start right after the activations. If not, just click on “Scan” tab and choose “Standard Scan“:
- 9) When the scanning process is over click “Apply” to remove all infections found after the scan is completed:
(OPTIONAL) Reset browser settings to remove ScanGuard traces:
- 1) It is advices to shut down browsers for this one.
- 2) In Loaris Trojan Remover click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- 3) Follow the instructions and click on “Yes” button. NOTE: You may lose some of your browser data, so we advise you to backup your bookmarks or addons:
- 4) Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes.
If all these steps didn’t help and you still have to deal with ScanGuard on your PC, just contact us and we will help to set your computer free from this annoying ads!