.Djvu (_openme.txt) fairly belongs to the category of ransomware. This is because it encrypts your important documents and then tells you to pay the ransom to have then decrypted. But the reality is that these crooks do not give any guarantee that this data will be restored. In fact, there were cases that people paid the ransom and still did not have their data restored.
Archive for djvu Ransomware tag:
December 14, 2018 comments
- How to block Instantfuns.com alerts?
- Top-juegos.online pop-up removal guide
- How to block Worldofwarships.asia alerts?
- Account.99.com game alerts: How to get rid?
- How to block Gameof.live alerts?
- Gameroyale.net Cuisine Royale game alerts solution
- How to block État du PC: potentiallement non protégé scary alerts?
- How to block Uw systeem is mogelijk beschadigd! scary alerts?
- How to remove Votre appareil est infecté! scam?
- Windows 10 Analyse de sécurité scam – how to delete?