Currently there are very many computer users whose workstations are infected by GandCrab (Crab-Decrypt.txt) ransomware. This is the correct threat classification by many anti-virus programs and security blogs. This infection is referred to as ransomware because it hijacks your system, encrypts some of your important data and then forces you to pay the ransom to get this data restored.
Archive for GandCrab virus tag:
March 6, 2018 comments
- How to block Instantfuns.com alerts?
- Top-juegos.online pop-up removal guide
- How to block Worldofwarships.asia alerts?
- Account.99.com game alerts: How to get rid?
- How to block Gameof.live alerts?
- Gameroyale.net Cuisine Royale game alerts solution
- How to block État du PC: potentiallement non protégé scary alerts?
- How to block Uw systeem is mogelijk beschadigd! scary alerts?
- How to remove Votre appareil est infecté! scam?
- Windows 10 Analyse de sécurité scam – how to delete?