seser.exe is a malicious process that you may clearly encounter in the Task Manager of your PC. When you right-click on it you will be given an option to open the containing folder, which will bring you to SysWOW64 folder accordingly. Note that this particular process is malicious and essentially slows down the functionality of your computer. Hence, you ought to get rid of it in order to prevent malware from entering your system.
- How to remove Fisasinren.club notifications?
- How to get rid of .Rumba (_openme.txt) ransomware virus?
- How to remove Nsandreskethep.club notifications?
- How to remove Haphetititletleres.club notifications?
- DriverFix potentially unwanted utility (Uninstall Guide).
- How to delete .Zzzzzzzz ransomware infection?
- Uspo.xyz Web Browser Hijacker – How to delete Uspo.xyz?
- .Tfude (_openme.txt) Removal Guidance
- How to delete .Tro (_openme.txt) ransomware infection?
- Auto PC Cleaner 2019 potentially unwanted software (removal instructions).