seser.exe is a malicious process that you may clearly encounter in the Task Manager of your PC. When you right-click on it you will be given an option to open the containing folder, which will bring you to SysWOW64 folder accordingly. Note that this particular process is malicious and essentially slows down the functionality of your computer. Hence, you ought to get rid of it in order to prevent malware from entering your system.
- How to block État du PC: potentiallement non protégé scary alerts?
- How to block Uw systeem is mogelijk beschadigd! scary alerts?
- How to remove Votre appareil est infecté! scam?
- Windows 10 Analyse de sécurité scam – how to delete?
- Flash Player est prêt à installer scam removal help
- Gamesdom.com game alerts: How to get rid?
- Block Fameheroes.com junk notifications
- Creagames.com game alerts: How to get rid?
- How to remove Please install the new Video Update scam?
- How to block Your Windows is infected with (2) Viruses! scary alerts?